Summit Schedule & Times
Presentations are available on the day they are scheduled from 8am CST until 5am CST the following morning.
Haven’t received our email?
If you haven’t received our email after signing up for the Back To Basics Living Summit, please try some of these tips:
1) Check your Spam and/or Promotions folder, and if you find it there either mark it as Not Spam, or drag it back to your Inbox.
2) If you don’t see it in spam, then please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts, then let us know and we’ll re-send.
3) If you use Hotmail, MSN, or Live as your email provider, they have been known to completely block emails from us. If you have another email account (such as Gmail), it may be easier for us to reach you there.
Having trouble logging in?
How To Log In
In the email you received from email@example.com, you will find your log in information (username and password). Enter your email (username) and password into the log in box on this page:
Summit Log In
Please type in your password rather than copying and pasting it – sometimes the system doesn’t like pasted passwords.
You should now be logged in. If that didn’t work, try the following troubleshooting steps.
Make sure cookies are enabled in your web browser. Read this article for more information on cookies.
Clear your web browser history/cache. Read this article for more information on browser cache.
Close your web browser, reopen it, then try to log in again.
Try using a different web browser (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.).
If you are still unable to log in…
Please click here to contact us, and send us a message with the following info (the more detail, the better):
- What error do you receive, if any? if no error, what happens when you try to log in?
- What web browser are you using? (Firefox, Safari, Chrome, IE, etc.)
- What type of computer or device are you using? (Mac, PC, mobile, etc.)